Hello Dears, How are you? I know it has been more than year since I have blogged. I hadn't been idle but learning new skill. Now you would have an idea that what I am going to share with you now. Yes, I can hear your mind voice saying, yeah man it will be about your new skill? yes you are 100% correct. Before getting in to the topic, I would like to ask you a question, do you like to earn money apart from your salary? I mean secondary income. Most of the people answer would be "BIG YES". Then you are on the right post. Here I am going to share my basic insights, about my newly learned skill " Share Market (Trading) ". So Guys, please don't confuse between the terms called "trading" and "investing". Whenever and wherever you see money as the output, there is always terms and conditions included in tiniest font with * on top of it. Let us get on with the topic. Basic terms (differences) between Trader vs Investor . ...
Comments
Post a Comment