Skip to main content

Accumulating Wealth

 Hi Everyone,

    After a long gap, I had some free time to publish this idea of mine. As usual, again this is about the money and investment struggle which I have faced and found a way to overcome and invest it and build wealth over time slowly and steadily. Not only me few of my friends faced these issues we figured out an answer and I figured out a way to invest the bonus. 

    I hope or assume most of us investing slowly getting some acceptable returns and on the way to beating inflation, we have to tap on ourselves to achieve it. we get returns in two ways,

--> Share price appreciation


--> Dividend/ rental income(from INVIT and REITS) based on the investment.

    Now comes what is the issue/problem and the answer for the same right. we have already seen the jits and core of the question yes, it is all about how to track our dividend income and if wanted to invest the returns to accumulate the wealth.

    As we would have invested in many counters/ scripts, it would be difficult to track all the additional income received in the form of dividends. I faced a similar issue during the initial years of the investing journey. Now our Govt. India made the tracking too easy. we can see all of our income from the Income Tax portal. from AIS (Annual Income Statement) which gives a detailed breakdown of all our additional incomes apart from Salary like dividends/s interest credit on our money from savings accounts or FD or RD investment.



    Okay, we have reached halfway through our discussion to identify the way to get additional income in one place, now comes the leftover part of the question.

    This answer will vary based on individuals, I had two ways to invest this money once I got the sum of additional income. I would like to divide it into two half 

1. Physical(Buying Silver for half of money not only me even Robert T. Kiyosaki suggested this in his recent  interviews)

2. Paper (will buy Gold in Demat account in the form of Gold bees)


    I won't say my method is the best investment, I decided it based on my self-interest but we have alternates as well, we can invest in INVIT(Infrastructure Investment Trust)  or REITS (Real estate investment trusts). and based on our way we can re-invest but our money won't be doubled in this way but I hope after decades when we look back it turns out to be a good investment with good returns, by this way we can't become rich but we will be on the way to be rich. Both INVITS and REITS will provide the dividends further. we all can see the appreciation of the price of gold in history.



Happy Wealth creation.


Cheers




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Friend

Hi Buddies! Once again this post is about Friendship and who is one of the best person in my life. Some of you would have got it right about whom this post is. It is all about my Father (Daddy). I think most of us didn't have enough time to share/get to know things with/from them (Nan enavo daily um manikanka pesarapola). From past one year I am sharing lot of things with my dad like place, things, friends money etc. I got to know many things about him during the conversations here I am sharing few things from our conversations We have a grocery shop in our native, usually my dad open shop in early morning 6:00 AM. I used to travel to my hometown mostly twice in a month, one day I reached home in morning 5:00 AM. My mother made a super coffee for me and she asked me to go with dad to help him in open shop (ithuku coffee bribe ha ;) ). After completing all arrangements we had a casual talks and somewhere I said about some Hindi movie and also said that I watched that movie w...

Baby step 1

Hello Dears, How are you? I know it has been more than year since I have blogged. I hadn't been idle but learning new skill. Now you would have an idea that what I am going to share with you now. Yes, I can hear your mind voice saying, yeah man it will be about your new skill?  yes you are 100% correct. Before getting in to the topic, I would like to ask you a question, do you like to earn money apart from your salary? I mean secondary income. Most of the people answer would be "BIG YES". Then you are on the right post. Here I am going to share my basic insights, about my newly learned skill " Share Market (Trading) ". So Guys, please don't confuse between the terms called  "trading" and "investing". Whenever and wherever you see money as the output, there is always terms and conditions included in tiniest font with * on top of it. Let us get on with the topic. Basic terms (differences) between  Trader vs Investor . ...

Colour Full School days

Hi Buddies, I happy to meet you after a long time through Blog. I was thinking about the core of my previous blogs and found that I shared something about Friendship, Social Service and Travel but this time I am going to share few funny things which was happened during my school days. From my 9th Std I am staying away from my  Family, I had and having a beautiful time with my friends. I have spent most of my time with Friends when compared to Family.Still I remember the first day of my hostel life it started on 9-6-2003. While my parents about leave after completing all the formalities in school I said, Amma don't worry I will take care with a smile on my  face. On the very next day when my warden wake me up by early morning 6'o Clock :(.  He said by 6:30 everybody should be assemble in the study hall. I got shocked because I was thinking they are waking up  to go for play. My worries started from there then continued with Bath, Food, Getting ready and assembl...